Thursday, 26 January 2012
Worldwide Community Film Screenings
2012 will be the Fourth Festival organized by Dr Ian McCormick. If you're interested in looking at the work of ICFF in the recent past, click here.
Are you able to help? How can you participate in free ICFF film screenings in your part of the world ?
1. Please send me an email or message if you are interested in screening a selection of the best films from ICFF 2012 in your home town or city during September-October 2012. (You will be able to set your own specific date)
2. You will need access to a free cinema space, or to a school, college, community centre, public building, or university space that is equipped with a suitable DVD player/laptop, projector, and a screen.
3. Ideally, you will want to organise your own events and speakers around the screening and - crucial detail - be self-financing as we do not have a top-down budget to dispense (at this stage - and I can't make any promises for the future).
4. ICFF will provide help and support with Press Releases, Publicity, Social Media, Building Local Partnerships and how to gain Sponsorship.
5. Some evidence of festival and/or organizational experience, or other relevant skills would be a major advantage.
6. New partners will be listed in the forthcoming 2012 Call for Films.
I look forward to hearing from you and to exploring partnership opportunities,
Dr Ian McCormick
ICFF is on Facebook
ICFF is on Twitter as "PostFilm"
30 Way to Put the Community Into Film
Wikepdia Article on Community Film
What is Community Film?